Spinnaker Support, a provider of Siebel, JD Edwards, and SAP third-party maintenance and services has launched an Oracle Database support services businesses. With this new service, Spinnaker customers will be able to use a single provider for both the database and the ERP and CRM applications.
"This is a natural progression for our business with so many of our current customers running Oracle Database," said Matt Stava, CEO of Spinnaker Support.
The Oracle Database support will be delivered by a dedicated team of database architects supporting versions 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g. Services features include:
- Support team with an average of 19 years of experience
- Dedicated support engineers
- Resolving client's P1 and P2 issues in 8.4 minutes on average
- Interactive troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Round the clock world wide support
Several current Spinnaker Support customers plan to add Oracle Database support to their current contract.